From now on, companies that your prospects work for are not just an information field of the prospects, but a separate instance in Overloop. You can find the Organizations page above the Prospects page on the menu.
Organizations can help you implement an account-based prospecting instead of the lead-based one.
How exactly does it change your work?
- Prospects from the same organization are grouped. You can see the list of all prospects in an organization on the organization panel.
- You can store more details about companies in the custom fields for organizations.
- You can add separate contact details (address, email, phone number, etc.) for an organization itself, that don’t belong to any of its prospects.
- Add notes to the whole organization or to certain prospects in it.
- Create tasks for the whole organization or for certain prospects in it.
- Have a “helicopter view” of your activity with an organization and all its prospects in one place.